We take the health and safety of our guests seriously and aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible in these strange times while following government guidance on good practice and safety. However, we regret that some services cannot be provided at the present time.
Please be aware of the following changes to procedure:
- If you develop symptoms before arriving, please do not come - go home, self-isolate and get tested.
- Members of different households may not share a room - this is a Scottish Government requirement. E.g. if you are travelling with a colleague you cannot both share the twin room - instead you will need to book a room each.
- Masks must be worn on the premises at all times except when in your room or eating breakfast - please keep your mask on until your breakfast is brought to your table.
- Our breakfast room has socially distanced seating (over 2 metres between tables) with all tables and chairs cleaned between use.
- Please use the sanitiser provided, at the main entrance to the property and in the breakfast room, whenever you enter.
- All touch services are cleaned and sanitised regularly each day.
- We have had to withdraw our tea & coffee making facilities from rooms, but do please ask if you feel like a cuppa - we'd be happy to make you one.
- We will not enter your room during your stay to make up beds etc. Please ask if you'd like a fresh towel.
- Please maintain social distancing when moving around the premises and be prepared to give way to others - a little kindness makes everyone's day!
Please do get in touch if you have any queries.