Health and safety of guests is important in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible in these strange times we follow government guidance on good practice and safety.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- We have an air purifier with HEPA 13 filter in our breakfast room and guest lounge. This cleans all the air in the room several times per hour, removing virus particles, dust and much else besides.
- Windows are opened in the breakfast room and public areas/corridors each day after breakfast.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at both entrances to the property
- Noone will enter your room during your stay. Please ask if you'd like a fresh towel.
What we ask of you:
- If you develop symptoms before arriving, please do not come - go home, self-isolate and get tested.
- In accordance with Scottish Government guidance, masks are encouraged when in public indoor areas. A little kindness makes everyone's day!
- Please open your window when you check-out.
Guests who put at risk the health and safety of staff and/or other guests may have their stay cancelled without refund
Please do get in touch if you have any queries.